What's there to say? I'm a guy. A Husband. A Father. Eldest brother of six; three boys, three girls. A student of life and ministry. I like sports. I love to be with people. I enjoy the expression that is music. I have recently taken up running and have been re-introduced to "working out". I take pleasure in life. I am a Pastor, a communicator and an Evangelist. I am me...a child of God!
So, that's it. Isn't it?
If we are what we eat, then I'm a culmination of turkey sandwiches, caesar salads, peanut butter on bananas and Taco Del Mar. I am calories and cravings.
If we are what we read, I'm certain to be a blend of Erwin McManus, Andy Stanley, Jim Collins, Marcus Buckingham, Henry Cloud, John Maxwell, John Ortberg, Dan Kimball, Donald Miller, Sports magazines, and other authors that inspire, interest or intrigue me.
If we are what we do, I am a husband, father, speaker, communicator, evangelist, church planter, sometimes comedian and always on the move.
Simply put...I love living the life that God has given me! My desire is to live life to the fullest.
- Favorite Book
- The Bible, by God & In A Pit With A Lion On A Snowy Day, by Mark Batterson
- Favorite Candy Bar
- Anything with peanut butter and chocolate (Butterfinger, 5th Avenue, etc)
- Random Fact
- I always flip my spoon upside down when eating ice cream
- What 2 things would you most want on a deserted island
Bear Grylls & Panera Bread
I love spending time with my wife, Stacy and kids and just about anything having to do with sports
- Favorite Sport
- To watch - football; to play - wrestling or basketball
- What I like to do with my free time
- I like to play sports, play music, read, paint, hangout with friends, watch "Storage Wars" and spend time with my family